1. About service content
(1) The specific content of network services is provided by Our Site based on the actual situation, such as collection and personal comment posting. Our Site reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate part or all of the network services at any time.
(2) You may be charged for using some products or services. In this case, Our Site will give explicit prompts on relevant pages. If you refuse to pay such fees, you will not be able to use corresponding products and services.
(3) User understanding: Our Site provides only relevant network services. Equipment related to relevant network services (such as computers, modems, and other devices related to internet access) and required fees, such as phone and internet fees paid for internet access, shall be borne by the user.
(4) Users should use legitimate software to access to network services.
2. About registration information
2.1. Providing personal registration information
(1) When applying for a membership account on Our Site, you use latest, detailed, and accurate personal information;
(2) All personal information provided by you will be used by Our Site for identifying you and other users;
(3) If the personal registration information and facts provided by you, or changed without timely updates, or any misleading, leading to Our Site cannot provide the products and services, Our Site will not bear any responsibility.
2.2 Modifying registration information
You can update or modify the information you provided when applying for registration at any time through the membership services provided on Our Site or other channels announced by us.
2.3. Disclosure of personal data
In order to provide you with products and services, you agree to authorize Our Site to disclose your registration information to third parties in a manner that Our Site deems appropriate. However, we will not disclose your personal information such as name, address, mailing address, email address, account number, password, etc.
(1) You allow us to disclose these personal data;
(2) Relevant laws and regulations or administrative rules require us to disclose your personal information;
(3) Judicial or administrative authorities require us to disclose your personal information according to legal procedures;
(4) To protect our intellectual property and other property rights, it is necessary to disclose your personal information;
(5) In emergency situations, in order to protect the personal safety of other users and the general public, it is necessary to disclose your personal information.
We will take commercially reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal data. We will use commonly available security technologies and procedures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We do not bear responsibility for the loss of your account or the leakage of your personal information that are not caused by our negligence.
3. About accounts and passwords
Once you successfully register on Our Site, you understand that the account cannot be changed after registration, and the password can be modified through the services we provide. You are fully responsible for the safety of your account and password, as well as all actions taken using the account and password. We do not assume any responsibility for any consequences arising from the illegal use of your account or password by others due to your negligent keeping or any other personal behaviors.
4. Your rights
4.1. You may use the products and services we provide in accordance with this agreement and other rules that we update and publish from time to time.
4.2. You have the right to supervise whether we and our staff provide products and services to you in accordance with our published standards during the use of the products and services we provide, and you can also provide us with opinions and suggestions related to our products and services at any time.
4.3 If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, or have objections to our later updated terms, or are dissatisfied with the products and services we provide, you may choose to stop using our products and services. If you choose to stop using our products and services, we will no longer assume any obligations or responsibilities towards you.
5. Your obligations
5.1. You agree to accept and use the network services on Our Site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and other rules that we may publish, change, and modify from time to time.
5.2. You must not interfere with our normal provision of products and services, including but not limited to:
(1) Attack, invade or overload the servers of Our Site;
(2) Unreasonably interfere or obstruct others from using the products and services we provide.
5.3. You must keep your account and password safe, and any consequences caused by account and password leakage due to your own reasons will be borne by you.
5.4. You are responsible for all activities and events in your account. You must comply with relevant laws, regulations, and generally applicable norms of internet ethics and etiquette related to the dissemination of internet information. You will be responsible for the content of the information you publish on your own. Specifically, you are not allowed to publish the content is deemed by Our Site to:
(1) be against the basic principles prescribed in the Constitution of the Peoples Republic of China ("PRC");
(2) jeopardize national security, leak national secrets, and intend to overturn the government or disrupt the integrity of the PRC;
(3) harm national honor and national interests of the PRC;
(4) instigate hostility or discrimination between different nationalities or disrupt the national solidarity of the PRC;
(5) undermine national religious policies, promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) spread rumours, disturb public order or disrupt social stability of the PRC;
(7) spread pornography, obscenity, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigate crimes in the PRC;
(8) insult, libel against others and infringe other people's legal rights and interests in the PRC;
(9) take any other action prohibited in laws, rules and administrative regulations of the PRC;
(10) infringe the intellectual property, copyright, or public/private rights of any third party; or
(11) violating humanistic morality and customs.
6. Privacy protection
6.1. Protecting the privacy of users (especially minors) is a basic policy. Therefore, if parents (guardians) wish minors (especially children under ten years old) to use the services on Our Site, they must apply for registration in the name of their parents or guardians. When accepting the services, they should judge whether the services are suitable for minors as the legal guardians. We guarantee not to disclose or provide user registration information and non-public content stored by users when using network services to third parties, except for the following situations:
(1) obtain clear authorization from the user in advance;
(2) according to relevant laws and regulations; or
(3) according to the requirements of relevant government authorities.